View Poll Results: Are there any "normal" female anime characters?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • What is the point of finding these nonexistant females?

3 13.04%
  • There are plenty, but you don't notice them, just like irl.

13 56.52%
  • That's not what anime is about, it's about banging overly perfect cartoon bitches.

3 13.04%
  • Che, I am a hot woman irl and i'm PMing you naked pics of myself.

4 17.39%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Women] in anime

Che

[Women] in anime

Are there any unnattractive females, without gigantic breasts, who don't look twelve years old in anime?

I'm looking for any chicks that are intentionally made to look natural, or not smoking hot and perfect. Do they exist?

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: [Women] in anime

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/on...a_original.png

There are a ton of them, though most seem to be either villains or semi-mains used as a device to show how goodly or dark a main is depending on how they get treated. Some like the one in the picture above go from fugly to better looking later in the anime.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-15-2010 at 09:39 AM.
    victoria aut mors

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/2/20/Alvida_original.png

There are a ton of them, though most seem to be either villains or semi-mains used as a device to show how goodly or dark a main is depending on how they get treated. Some like the one in the picture above go from fugly to better looking later in the anime.
    I said females, that is clearly a dude.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-15-2010 at 09:39 AM.

http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul...20x-hinako.jpg
    http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul...-620x-sumo.jpg

Does this count? I know there are plenty, I just can't think of any in particular at the moment besides this.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-15-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    http://www.japanator.com/elephant/ul/12399-620x-hinako.jpg

Does this count? I know there are plenty, I just can't think of any in particular at the moment besides this.
    Hahah. It's funny. That chick is still attractive. She has a cute face and huge boobs, yet she's just drawn as overweight.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-15-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Lady Succubus [Women] in anime Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually che, the picture nathan linked to is a woman. -_-;

Also...this isn't gen chat. Please don't spam up my forum with pictures no one wants to see, okay?

Also, Mel; that's fanart. That doesn't count.
    Last edited by Victoria; 02-15-2010 at 09:40 AM.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...bara_large.jpg
    one character from my favorite anime, every other girl isn't big breasted.

If you think that every girl is like that Che you need to start watching more anime. I barely watch it and I know there is animes that don't have every female character that is perfect with giant breasts.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Go with me, Exkaizer~ [Women] in anime Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Are there any unnattractive females, without gigantic breasts, who don't look twelve years old in anime?

I'm looking for any chicks that are intentionally made to look natural, or not smoking hot and perfect. Do they exist?
    There are plenty of average looking girls, but there aren't that many unattractive females. It is the same if you are watching a normal TV show. If you aren't watching a reality show or something, how many unattractive females do you see, especially with a main role? My guess would be not that many.

Also, you usually only see girls with unnatually large breasts in harem shows or shows aimed towards teenage or young adult males. So if you aren't watching a harem or some action show or something that is aiming towards males, you probably are going to see very few if any stunning girls with gigantic breasts. Even then, there are exceptions, and not all shows that fit the criteria above will have a beautiful large breasted girl either.

I think that if you were creating characters for a show, you would want them to look good right? It is only natural that the girl character designs aren't completely ugly unless it is for comedy or a plot device.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Do the elements trust you? [Women] in anime bahamuts heir's Avatar

I said females, that is clearly a dude.
    Have you ever seen one piece? it's a chick trust me. And there are some they just usually aren't main characters for sake of not losing perverted fans,no I'm not a perverted fan but I am a fan.
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! [Women] in anime ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Ok how about this female anime character, is she what your talking about?

http://www.jigoku.it/images/anime/ge...o-shana-29.jpg
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 [Women] in anime Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

There Usually Are, But Its Hard To Find Or Single Them Out Or Something. It Is true Though That There Are Way Too Many Anime Girls Especially As Main characters That Have Have Out Of Proportional Features That Are Either In-human, Or Too Sexist Like Or Something.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Yanqui UXO [Women] in anime charliepanayi's Avatar

The girls in Azumanga Daioh are all pretty regular looking.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Hmm i think the normal looking ones are just in the background and no one pays attention to them but the main characters i have to agree are just as you described XD

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

#LOCKE4GOD [Women] in anime Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Attractive = gigantic breasts on a twelve-year-old?

Unattractive = anything that's not that?

Natural = unattractive?

What is perfect?

Anime is totally sexist.

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES [Women] in anime Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

sheesh can't you see all the "normal" anime girls they are always in the background scenes
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Attractive = gigantic breasts on a twelve-year-old?

Unattractive = anything that's not that?

Natural = unattractive?

What is perfect?

Anime is totally sexist.
    Not saying personally, but the gigantic breasts on a twelve year old is an exaggeration of society's "ideal" girl.

All the anime chicks are, actually.

And it is sexist.

Nobody seems to care, though.

Registered User [Women] in anime Leksandar's Avatar

Animated characters being unrealistically portrayed I'd say is the least of our worries when it comes to Japanese sexism. I mean, it's still somewhat taboo for Japanese women to express that they enjoy sex at all, and it's not like if characters, both women and men, aren't idealised in Western productions. Not that there's anything wrong with Japanese sexism. Not saying there isn't either. I'm not going to judge a foreign culture.

Other than that. As far as I can remember a certain Shiki looks pretty normal, though she's everything but ugly, and girls in just about any Makoto Shinkai movie are fairly normal looking as well.
    Shs.

Blog Entries

Yeah pretty much.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...in_tohsaka.jpg

Also, I don't appreciate two people saying "baw baw anime is sexist" as if it physically hurts them to watch it, or that it actually hurts anything.

Guess what? Western shows/comics are the exact same way!
    http://www.georgesclaudeguilbert.com/witchblade.jpg

I don't want to hear anymore bawing about anime being sexist or any such thing, because really? Who cares?!

It's meant to be over the top fictional material to escape reality.

Why watch something fictional to see something realistic. If you want to see "real" women, then go outside!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think anime is sexist. It's just fiction (so it's not supposed to be real), and it's not supposed to give off those kind of messages, but it just does because people read too much into it.

To me, this is a little like the "Ba ba black sheep" rhyme being racist argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu
    Out Of Proportional Features That Are Either In-human, Or Too Sexist Like Or Something
    I give you Lara Croft. She might be intelligent, but heck, I wouldn't be able to pull myself up a ledge with breasts that large.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Bad Boy of TFF [Women] in anime Block's Avatar

I think the only good option is the last one. So I voted for it, but in seriousness it's about banging anime bitches.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Sheena View Post
    Also, I don't appreciate two people saying "baw baw anime is sexist" as if it physically hurts them to watch it, or that it actually hurts anything.
    So the fact that it often portrays helpless and ridiculously-proportioned women can't hurt anything? It can't do anything to perceptions of women in wider society?

Guess what? Western shows/comics are the exact same way!
    http://www.georgesclaudeguilbert.com/witchblade.jpg
    Yes, they are. Not to the same extent, but you're right. I don't see how that changes anything, however. It doesn't mean it should be acceptable.

I don't want to hear anymore bawing about anime being sexist or any such thing, because really? Who cares?!
    Me? So I'll "baw" about whatever I want to "baw" about.

It's meant to be over the top fictional material to escape reality.

Why watch something fictional to see something realistic. If you want to see "real" women, then go outside!
    If I was to write a book where the main character beat women because he considered them intellectually inferior (and that isn't the primary theme of the novel), it would be perfectly acceptable, simply because it's fictional? You don't think it's possible that these portrayals in anime are expressions of deep-seated attitudes in Japanese (and other) cultures? Ideals of women as submissive and physically "perfect", where the men are almost exclusively muscular heroes.

Blog Entries

Helpless? Are you serious?

http://antoineblais.files.wordpress....ya-natsume.jpg

Does that look helpless to you?

I mean really. It's obvious you don't really watch anime that much, and you're obviously taking this on a whole other tangent that has nothing to do with the topic we're discussing.

There are several, if not more series of anime where the women are unrealistically proportioned and still kick ass.

I mean really. What's the problem? Wow. Their tits are huge. So what? No one is forcing you to watch it.

Also? No. I don't think there is any deep-seated issues. That's called over thinking things. Try not to do that so much, hm?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha
    So the fact that it often portrays helpless and ridiculously-proportioned women can't hurt anything? It can't do anything to perceptions of women in wider society?
    Apologies Alpha, but what about the German fairytale of Rapunzel?

It goes way off the topic of anime, but if you're looking for a helpless woman with a out of proportion length of hair, Rapunzel is your girl. Heck, the majority of fairy tales have princesses in distress, and noble Knights coming to their aid. Sure, they were written a long time ago, but it goes to show that some ideas in society haven't changed much, but they're no longer real.

Don't forget, we're talking about fiction.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ [Women] in anime Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    If I was to write a book where the main character beat women because he considered them intellectually inferior (and that isn't the primary theme of the novel), it would be perfectly acceptable, simply because it's fictional? You don't think it's possible that these portrayals in anime are expressions of deep-seated attitudes in Japanese (and other) cultures? Ideals of women as submissive and physically "perfect", where the men are almost exclusively muscular heroes.
    First of all, in what anime are the women being beaten and abused like in your example? I think you're taking it to the extreme. Also in a lot of anime the female protagonist is nearly as strong if not stronger than the male protagonist, so your theory that women are always very weak and submissive isn't right. Here are some examples:

Allison & Lillia: The females take charge and make the decisions, and the males just go along for the ride the majority of the time.
    Ikkitousen: I think the girls almost always beat the guys in the end...
    Kannazuki no Miko: I think Chikane could destroy Souma at any time if she wanted to.
    Shakugan no Shana: The main male character is pretty useless the majority of the time. <<
    Toaru Majutsu no Index: The female characters are really powerful and all the main male character can do is block attacks. He would probably be viewed as pretty weak since he is a level 0.
    Pandora Hearts: The main female character, Alice, protects the main male character, Oz, because he is weak.

Also in just about all the shounen anime where the main male character is stronger, there are still strong female characters. For example Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Lenalee from D.Gray-Man, and Yoko from TTGL.

Also, it seems like people are forgetting about the majority of anime that are out there. Like I said earlier, if you aren't watching a harem or an action, shounen anime that is aimed toward males, you aren't going to see out of proportion beautiful females. That means that probably 3/4 of anime don't have these out of proportion females, and they all look pretty normal. Of course none of them are ugly because people don't like to watch ugly characters, but usually they aren't especially beautiful either.

I could easily list over a hundred female characters from anime that I've seen that aren't over the top with giant breasts, but I don't think I need to waste anyone's time with these examples. I would say normal females without giant breasts are more prevalent than females with giant out of proportion breasts overall in anime.

EDIT: Think about the male characters too. How often do you see ugly male characters that are main or important characters? Probably not much more often than you would see an ugly female character.
    Last edited by Treize; 02-18-2010 at 07:05 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Blog Entries

I accept your point, Mistress, there are some pretty kick-ass women in anime. And I also accept that you watch more anime than I do. Actually, I don't watch any. That's not to say I haven't seen any, however. I feel that the way that women are portrayed in anime is both unrealistic and unfair. That's my opinion.

EDIT (Treize posted while I was writing): You clearly know your anime better than me. Good for you. Maybe I should watch more. But from my limited experience, this is my opinion.

and you're obviously taking this on a whole other tangent that has nothing to do with the topic we're discussing.
    The topic is "women in anime". How am I not discussing the topic at hand? You're dismissing the topic at hand.

And yes, Entity, that's exactly right. I would have probably brought that up if we were discussing women in traditional Western fairy tales. But we're discussing anime. It's interesting that the same themes pop up in both cultures. It could be a further sign that Japanese culture is becoming further integrated with Western culture; after all, it's the most elite Third World culture. Or just further evidence of patriarchy. Or nothing at all. Make your own mind up.

And just because it is fiction does not mean it is insignificant. These fairy tales, such as Rapunzel, can be seen to promote an image of women in distress, who must be saved by the males. Women in fiction are often confined to this role. Undoubtedly, there are modern equivalents, even within anime. Granted, the practice is far less significant today than in the past, but you can't say that it's insignificant.

---

Also, it sounds like I'm digging a hole with reference to anime. I won't be responding in this threads no mores. VM if you want to continue.
    Last edited by Alpha; 02-18-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Che

Okay, I got two votes in the last option, and I only know who one of them is. More importantly, there are no pics in my PMs.

To Treize, Sheena, Alpha, Entity:

I'm glad you can provide examples of the animes where women are stronger than their male co-stars. I understand that you know much more about anime than say me or Alpha.

The fact is, most anime does portray the females being weak, submissive, and extremely beautiful and stacked with large features. At least in my opinion.

It's not as if I want to watch a show that has an entire cast of unattractive females (as females are what I am attracted to, cartoon or not). I'm simply trying to point out an observation.

Then again, me not wanting to watch a cast of unattractive females may be a product of the negative side effect society has played on me.

Blog Entries

Well, let's go to the opposite side of the spectrum then.

Shoujo anime/manga.

In this genre, the main protags are girls. Who are usually cute and not well stacked amazons. Hell, sometimes the girls aren't even that pretty. It's the guys that are prettied up. =P

So there goes your argument out the window. ^_~
    You just said we know our anime and you don't, so how do you know that "most" anime have girls that are "Submissive, weak, and extremely beautiful"?

Are you just talking out of thin air, then?

Che

No, I'm talking from a perspective of someone who doesn't watch anime all the time. AKA what the outside world sees, that you can't no longer.

You can get super specific, and that's quite the opposite of what I can do. I have seen my share of anime in my time, but I haven't watched an entire series in a few years now. So from the outside looking in, it seems that it's very stereotypical. That's the overall projection it gives off to people.
    Last edited by Che; 02-18-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries

More like we can see what you can't. The outside looking in is always ignorant to tiny details that they can't see.

And getting super specific is something that you're supposed to do when one claims something that is obviously not true at all.

Also. Everything is stereotypical. What of it?

Is there something wrong with it? Is it bad?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. That may be argued as a cop out statement, but it reigns true.

It doesn't physically hurt you. There isn't anything wrong with it. Now, I know there are some of those people out there that may have certain issues and take some things too far.

But that's not the point here. Again, everything has a stereotype. So what?

Just enjoy things for what they are. An entertaining story with pretty people to look at. (Sometimes.)

Also, what's wrong with pretty people?

don't put your foot in there guy SOLDIER #819's Avatar

All I know is that the men are normally way too damn hot in anime. It SHOULD intimidate most guys that there are beautiful hairless men 100,000,000% cooler setting unrealistic expectations, but we're too drawn in by their awesome backflip to karate chop decapitation to notice.

Honestly the personality stereotypes bug me more. Oh well. It's too late at night for this crap.

Last edited by SOLDIER #819; 02-19-2010 at 03:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda
    just turn off your PS3 or 360 go to your dust tomb and say you'll give birth to 1500 people a day for the 1000 that'll be killed until the doors to hades open and you can pull out ar tonelico and turn on that glorous PS2 and be bathed in its radiant warm glow

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast